Happy New Year to all. At least, I think the whole globe has gotten into the new year by now. How did everyone use their extra second? I used mine to sleep (I can use all the sleep I can get).
As the new year draws upon us, I have one anime-related New Year’s resolution: to finish the series I’m watching! Seriously, I’ve gotten pretty far in a bunch of anime, but haven’t completed them.
I think it’s partly a fear that unfinished series will be dropped by whoever’s subbing them, and I’ll never know happens (unless the series gets licensed). I also have this problem with RPGs (because I don’t want the experience to end), where I’ll stop right before the final boss (I did this in FF7).
Here’s a list of complete seasons of anime on my hard drive I resolve to finish watching(+ all the new ones I’ll watch this year):
- Bakuretsu Tenshi
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Futakoi Alternative
- Mahou Sensei Negima (on episode 19)
- Mahoraba (Only 2 episodes to go anyway!)
- Maburaho (Might’ve gotten this one confused with Mahoraba on occasion)
- Mezzo DSA (Why not? It’s short!)
- Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo (I just kinda started this one)
- ROD The TV (Kind of got uninterested in the plot, I’ll try again)
- Rozen Maiden (Season 1!)
- Sensei no Ojikan (I don’t want this one to end!)
- Tenjou Tenge (haven’t watched this in a while)
- Tsukuyomi Moon Phase (I need to get in the neko mimi mood)
- Ultra Maniac (Did someone say shoujo?)
Pretty big list, huh? I also didn’t include series that haven’t been fully subbed yet. Add those to the list, and I have a monumental amount of work ahead. Wait, did I say "work"? I mean anime enjoyment…